Why? (was Re: [Ansteorra] Principality?)

Martha Elliff polera001 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 08:20:03 PDT 2006

It is my belief that the only possible good that could come from such a
decision is that the responsibility placed upon Their Majesties would be
reduced.  It would no longer be necessary for them to provide such extensive
personal support for a section of the kingdom since that section (yes I'm
avoiding the *P* word) would have their own people to support them.  People
who know them and understand those groups and how they function.  The
reduction in the distance that the Crowns would need to travel would, in
turn, enable them to provide more adequate care for the remaining groups.
As evidence, I would present the fact that it has been years since my home
shire has seen a Crown and I am mortally certain that we are not the only
ones.  Given the current area that the Ansteorran Crowns are expected to
cover, this does not come as any great surprise.  It's simply a problem that
is not often addressed.

Ldy Rosalinda