Why? (was Re: [Ansteorra] Principality?)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Apr 26 09:14:02 PDT 2006

Was there not also a Second push that turned Ugly in the Northern
Region.. in 2002? Where Ballots were mailed out? Seem to remember there
being 2 major pushes.. not one.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead