[Ansteorra] Chivalric fighting

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 27 13:10:36 PDT 2006

 The lighter the rattan the less forgiving it is to your skill level. Folks
who use the lighter rattan and get good hard solid shots are very skilled in
the use of the light rattan. It has been my experience that most fighters
are unable to (through skill or  thugness) generate enough power on a light
sword to get a call-able shot. They are indeed very fast, but land with
little call-able force. Just my 2 cents.

Michael of Gravesend.

.