[Ansteorra] The Dreaded "P" word

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 19:20:09 PDT 2006

Damn...forgot to delete  one your posts...

Please Lord Faelen put this poor dying horse aside...
no one is reading these posts anymore...except those like me
who forget to delete as they check their mail...

This is only one forum...only one form of communication.
How do you know what people are and aren't discussing
in person, on the phone, or in private mail.

and why do you feel that people are obligated to discuss it
here...

It would seem to be a better thing to be discussed
in person in the areas who would like to become a
principality...

Mistress Lorraine DeerSlayer

Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote: I too will remain and Ansteorran. So would anyone in Principality of the
King of Ansteorra.

I just don't see why everyone just assumes that any Principality
automatically wishes to become a Kingdom. Judging by the extraordinary
loyalty everyone has there seems to be NO chance that any Principality of
this Kingdom would ever split off for any reason. Ever.

I just don't understand why everyone is so emotionally hung up about this
and won't even discuss it. And I do agree that gas prices is a poor excuse.

Faelan