[Ansteorra] Interesting Chiv Lineage sites

Thomas White toddwhite2735 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 07:28:39 PDT 2006

The Outlands lineage is the one I completed before moving here. (which might explain why I'm a geek & wanting to do the same thing again)

  Hoegaarden

  p.s. Still learning lots more!!!

  L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
  http://www.outlands.org/history/outlandslineage.htm

This one has Galen of Bristol in it too...and some of the others that
might be familiar to a few....

L T wrote: http://www.earlysca.homestead.com/earlysca_03_lineages.html

http://www.northshield.org/gallery/knights.php

Which has Galen of Bristol's info on it..
Seems Vicount Simon and Sir Ton the Traveler were both his knight at one time

http://www.midrealm.org/chiv/knight.phtml?backpage=listing.phtml&input=203&scaname=Galen+of+Bristol