[Ansteorra] wagons at events

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:45:33 PDT 2006

We got out wagon from durable toys . com. It is far better than any of
the radio flyer wagons and better looking than the hardware/garden
wagons. It comes in different lengths and colors. Ours can hold up to
900 lbs and pulls like a dream. We also got a sun shade for it.

Alex is too big for the sun shade nowadays, so I could probably sell
that off if anyone is interested. The wagon is still great though. It
hauls a tired 5 yr old, armor, chairs, ice, trash, A&S set ups..just
about anything. That site had lots of different types of wagons in a
lot of price ranges as well.

--kaitlyn