[Ansteorra] Principality?

Celestria leDragon celestria.ledragon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:26:17 PDT 2006

Ansteorra is a BIG Kingdom, perhaps the idea (or reality) of a Principality
warrants more serious consideration.

I am sure that there will be some that see this as a negative but I feel
that it could open new doors and opportunities for many.

With the ever increasing price of gas and other goods, many people are not
willing or able to travel far from home and this may help with a solution.

Just thinking out of the box.

Celestria

--
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is
more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles