[Ansteorra] Pennsic

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Sun Apr 23 15:35:41 PDT 2006

Greetings,

If you are planning on going to Pennsic please pre register
http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg35.html
Mail-in pre-registrations ends May 15th. On-line pre-registrations ends
June 15th.
Please be sure that you put "Kingdom of Ansteorra"  if you wish to camp
with the kingdom.

After you preregister you need to contact me (aferrell AT greatambience.com)
I will need to know:
SCA name and mundane name for each person you register
the size of your tent (your total foot print, ropes, awnings, etc)
and is your tent modern or a period style

I've also set up a yahoo group for those looking for a ride to share,
caravan with, and just discuss
Pennsic issues and concerns.