[Ansteorra] Financial Forms Class

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 20:48:14 PDT 2006

Greetings unto one and all in our fair Kingdom.

Due to the generosity of the Barony of Ravensfort, I am pleased to let you
know that I will be able to offer the Financial Forms class at Ravensfort's
Spring Event on May 6th.  This class will be offered at 2pm and will last
approximately 90 minutes.  Although I will be happy to teach the class to
all who are interested, in order to make sure that I have enough materials,
advanced notice of attendance would be greatly appreciated.

This class will cover the necessary forms for the office of treasurer and is
required for anyone responsible for the finances of a group.  If you are a
treasurer, want to be a treasurer, or just love a treasurer, you might be
interested in this offering.  :)

Hope to see you there,
Saundra