[Ansteorra] Re: Principalities

Elendriel ladysam1968 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 21:57:49 PDT 2006

If I may offer some insight as a most recent
transplant? I am from Golden Rivers in the
Principality of Cynagua in the Kingdom of the West. Do
I feel that dividing the kingdom up into
principalities hurt Cynagua or the Mists? No, Just
gives us some good rivalry for the Mists-Cynaguan
wars. 12th night alternates between the principalities
so that it is in various areas.

There is always politics involved, but most of us are
just happy with being able to participate in this
dream that we love.

For now, I am trying to get used to a new kingdom with
greater distances than I've ever had to drive for an
event. I think the farthest I drove in the west was
maybe five hours for a camping event. If I can answer
any questions, feel free to ask.

Lady Kolfinna Karadottir
Misplaced Cynaguan and Westie.