[Ansteorra] Re: OT: Cool picture from Gulf Wars

William & Robin Willett moiranliam at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 27 17:14:17 PST 2006

I agree, that is an awesome pic.  The original post was sent to me at work,
saw it, teared up a bit, smiled, printed it out (in color) and tacked it to
the wall by my desk.  I'm also thinking of taking it, getting it enlarged
and framing it and hanging it with the other inspirational posters we have.
Would whomever put that together please contact me offlist?  I would like
to get an official "okie-dokie" before I did that.

Centurion Liam Gordon

> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:19:28 -0600
> From: "A Brauer" <mabrauer at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Ansteorra] OT:  Cool picture from Gulf Wars
> To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org, elfsea at ansteorra.org,
> 	steppes at ansteorra.org
>
> This was posted on our household website.  I'm not sure who put this
> together, but thank you.
>
> http://static.flickr.com/34/117896949_140b8d865c_o.jpg
>

> In service
> HL Mary Elisabeth