[Ansteorra] Help with Newsletter Article

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 18:46:24 PST 2006

I was going to suggest the Founding Baroness's of Ansteorra, to narrow down
the set. Having been in Bryn Gwlad during the birth of the Barony and having
sat Elfsea throne as a landed noble, I can speak of the hard work and
foresight of all those ladies. Every founding Baron and Baroness had a
vision and a goal. Many of them sacrificed a lot - some sacrificed their
marriages, their health, their families, their friendships - to build their
groups.

And after they stepped down, many were forgotton, except as a footnote to
history.

To that list, I would also add Duchess Rowan, who was Queen by her own
Right.

Xene