[Ansteorra] Merchant call for Bordermarch Baronials

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 20:40:11 PST 2006

Phocus,

1) Barefoot Boxes/Longship Furniture (w/Karen's Candles)
2) 20' frontage with 40' depth
3) electricity (definitely ... Gotta have coffee!)
4)  yes ... It is time to update the "blurb" ... so here goes ... If you
don't like the wording, or can think of anything better, please feel free to
make the necessary changes.  I am pretty brain dead right now from my normal
job (grin).

Barefoot Boxes/Longship Furniture
Offering you a complete line of solid wood, collapsible camp furniture
including both platform and slat beds, Arch and Viking chairs, round and
trestle style tables, feast/gear boxes, portable closets, and wood cooler
boxes.  We are also pleased to include leatherwork, jewelry, soaps, candles,
tapestries, iron work and other interesting items from various Ansteorran
artisans.  We now accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

Visit our website at www.barefootboxes.com

Love ya,
Momma Cammie