[Ansteorra] April Black Star Deadline

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Wed Mar 1 19:32:59 PST 2006

Greetings!

Please include the following marshals under a section labeled
Youth Rapier Marhsals in the Regional Kingdom
Officers listings in the back of the Black Star.

Thanks,
Claire Shayhan
KYRM

Youth Rapier Marshals

Central Region:
Rhiannon ferch Cian (Deborah Wade)		rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
1218 Morningside, Tyler, TX, 75704	Rosenfeld		903.592.5074

Costal Region:
Regional: open

Northern Region:
Regional: open

Southern Region:
Regional:
Don Dore  (James Crouchet)		james at crouchet.com
710 ShadeTree Dr, Austin, Texas 78748		(512) 567-5076

Western Region:
Regional: open