[Ansteorra] Gulf War - Known World Party

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 15:52:29 PST 2006

  We invite all who attend the War to join us Friday night and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with some Irish stew (for the first 500), food, plenty of liquid refreshment, a little bit o' the green and a crazy hat. We will show the rest of the Known World that Ansteorrans know how to throw a party.

  Entertainers, musicians, bards, drummers and dancers - If you would like to perform your talents at the Known World Party on Friday night of the Gulf War, please privately contact Baroness Jan of the Amazon Household at hejanais at yahoo.com.  There will be separate entertainment areas set up for the various venues.

  Jan