[Ansteorra] Stories of the War

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 26 08:01:25 PST 2006

War has come and gone... and many stories have already been told of the
glorious deeds done and witnessed in far off lands. If you would be willing
to share your stories, and have them reposted to a website dedicated to
Ansteorran history, I welcome your words eagerly.

Please contact me off list (zubeydah at northkeep.org) if you are willing  to
share your memories and tales of the war, and preserved to inspire others in
years to come. Your tale need not be epic, or told in a courtiers tongue
(though I am happy to provide assistance with editing, if need
be/requested). I eagerly seek out all rememberances Ansteorrans would share.

In service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/