[Ansteorra] Financial Forms Class

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:17:44 PST 2006

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that due to the gracious hospitality of the
populous of Glaslyn, I am going to be offering the financial forms portion
of the exchequer's class at Defender of the Flame, April 8th.  The class
will be at 11am in the hall.  If you are an exchequer, want to be an
exchequer, or help an exchequer fill out the monthly, quarterly and EOY
reports, you need this class.  If you are a financial committee member or
just want to know how our Kingdom Financial Policy works, the portion of the
class you need will be offered at Coronation, Elfsea and Bordermarch
Baronial.

In order to make sure that I have enough handouts, if you are planning to
attend this class, please contact me at teacherceleste at hotmail.com.

Yours in Service,
Saundra