[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Melees Rapier

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:52:44 PST 2009

In less than two weeks time, the armies of the River Valley Lands will Their
Royal Majesties William II and Onora II, King and Queen of Gleann Abhann, to
our noble lands of Ansteorra.  We will meet them in the fine Barony
Bordermarch and stop their march at Castle Borderkeep.

All rapier fighters, come join me on the field to fend of these invaders!  I
have been charged with leading our troops for this event.  All of you are
needed to defeat Gleann Abhann.  The swords of every Ansteorran rapier
fighter are needed in battle.  The work of each available marshal is needed
to ensure safety.  The efforts of every waterbearer and chiurgeon to assist
in our continued health are needed.  The gallery is needed to watch the
fighting and encourage our brave and skilled fighters.  Every person is
needed.  Any and all support you can give will be appreciated.

Join me on the rapier field at Bordermarch as Gleann Abhann once again
attempts to take Castle Borderkeep.  Drive the people of the Argent Ram back
across the river and return them to the land from which they came!

In Service,
Lord Brian O'hUilliam

Coastal Rapier Commander
Coastal Regional Rapier Marshal