[Ansteorra] BAM Bardic Social and Circle

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 04:48:05 PST 2009

Greetings fellow performers!
One last call for anyone interested!  I am organizing a little bardic social and circle for our bardic community at BAM this year.  A few people responded positively, but I'd like to hear from more of you.  This will be a pot-luck dinner (starting around 6pm on Friday), whereby we get to eat and chat and get to know one another a bit better, and then follow up after sunset with a bardic circle.  Their Excellencies Stargate have graciously offered us the use of their pavilion for this, which I believe will be set up somewhere towards the list field.  All you need bring is a dish to share, a drink of your choice, and a chair.

If you are planning to join in the merriment, please let me know so I can ensure we have enough room for everyone.  Please contact me, either via this list or privately, and let me know if you can join us!

Your servant,
Alden Drake
Bardic Champion of Loch Soilleir