[Ansteorra] SCA Christmas ideas

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Nov 20 20:26:27 PST 2009

Are you racking your head over a SCA gift or do you have a neat idea?
Please send your problem or neat idea to this post.
Willow
I went to hobby Lobby  today and they have some beautiful tree shirts on half off. I handled one to His Grace and he began playing with it as a rapier cape. It is a 48 in circle and almost perfect. It would be 25 dollars at half off but would make a great shoulder cape with almost no work.  Also some of them  are in Red velvet. and if you painted a gold eagle you would have a great centurion dress cape.
I would be willing to draw an eagle for you if you  send me the dimension you want it to fit in. I think the Centurions do a  lot for the kingdom and in general like seeing them in their capes.
Duchess Willow de Wisp