[Ansteorra] Special Thanks From Bordermarch

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 19:40:00 PST 2009

HE Santiago and I have so many special folks to thank for all their help at this years BAM.

Mistress Hillary you came through for us not only at gate but ran our A&S competition and took care of our scrolls when we had unforeseen set backs.  You calmed our fears and warmed our hearts with your graciousness and care of every detail.  We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Their Excellencies Ihon and Isabeau along with the Barony of Stargate.  Thank you so much for blessing Ansteorra with an Auxiliary Army and feeding the many wet and weary warriors.  The variety of soups and sides were outstanding.  We are indebted to you all for your kindness to Bordermarch as well as The Kingdoms of Ansteorra & Gleann Abhann.

To our Bordermarch family and many coordinators listed herein:
Lord Adolf the Bear-set up/tear down, toilets and trash
Lord Phocus of Bordermarch-merchants/taverns and public works
Lady Asatriona inghean Padraigin-Gate MIC
Lady Colecte le Fournier-Class, Hafla & Middle Eastern Dance Championship MIC
Miguel de la Trebuchet-Seige Weapon MIC
Don Brian MacCael-Rapier MIC
Sir Galen Eadwin Kirchenbauer-Chivalric MIC
HE AmberLea Fairchild-Adult Bard MIC
Lady Lillyanne-Youth Bard MIC and illumination
HE Valencia-Illumination
Lady Ellen the Quite-Illumination
HL Theresa d'Ivoire-Illumination
Lord Vaclav Slovaczek-Waterbearing
Countess Mistress Tessa of the Gardens-Hospitality MIC
Lord Aaron Whitewolf-Heralds Point MIC and general runner
HL Aingeal Blair Mac an Ghabhann-Chirurgeon MIC
Lady Rosalinda de Salerno-Equestrian MIC
Lord Padraic of Kilkenny-Archery MIC
HL Mea Giuliana Passavanti-Court Herald
M'Lady Pandora Penncraft-Gate booklet

..so many to thank but without any of you this event would not have been as successful, especially those extra's who helped with tear down, trash, gate shifts and teachers.  The ease in which you did your job and the ability for us to count on you at a moments notice makes our job so much easier.  We thank each and every one of you 1000 times over.

To our Champions new and old:
Lord Padraic of Kilkenny outgoing Adult Archer
Lord William the Arwemakere incoming Adult Archer
M'Lady Phoenix Thorn outgoing Youth Archer
M'Lord Carlos of Bordermarch incoming Youth Archer
Lady Katrina of Coventry outgoing Adult Bard
Lord Tadhg mac Acdain Ui Chonchobhair incoming Adult Bard
M'Lord Simon MacCrimmon incoming Youth Bard

..those who must leave us now we thank you for your support, not only to HE and I but for Barony Bordermarch our family.  You have served us well and we would gladly have you as our champions again.
To our new Champions, Vivat for a fine job well done and well deserved.  We are proud of your wish and desire to represent this Barony as our Champions.

To all the Merchants and Taverns who found the time and braved the weather to sell your goods and wears at BAM.  You help make our event a success and add such beauty and ambiance to merchants row.  Our many, many thanks.

And to all of Ansteorra, Gleann Abhann and kingdoms far and wide.  You competed, fought and played by our side in this great land we call home.  We met our old friends and made many a new friends. We are grateful for all of you and feel blessed to know you.  God's Grace to each and every one.

Santiago & Elisabeth
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch