[Ansteorra] Marshallate Secretary Accepting Applications

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 1 10:11:06 PST 2014

Greetings Ansetorra!

It is hard to believe that is has been almost 2 years since I took over the
Marshallate Secretary office!

As you know, mailing fighter cards are of the days past. Now fighters can
print their own cards whenever they get chewed on by the dog, washed in the
washing machine or sadly, go out of date. The next step in the process is
getting the online database up and running so fighters can edit their own
personal information as well as reprint their own cards. The online
database will directly connect fighters and marshals to streamline the
authorization process so our fighters can do what they love the most:
fighting!

It's been a blast working with the Earl Marshal, the Marshal Webminister
and most importantly, the wonderful fighters of Ansteorra to see this dream
come to fruition. But as with all great things, it is time to pass the
mantle to someone else who can continue the progress we have started!

As Marshallate Secretary, the duties you will be expected to perform while
the online database transition occurs will be as follows:

* Manually enter authorizations for new fighters such as names, addresses,
email addresses and authorizations.

* Update authorizations on current fighters as they renew or add to their
marshal activities.

* Run reports as needed by the Earl Marshal

* Work with the Marshal Webminister on the ongoing build of the
authorization to enhance functions and ease of use.

* Troubleshoot any issues a fighter may have when attempting to print their
card.

* Have fun!

Access to the internet, a personal computer, basic data entry, great
communication skills and a strong desire to see our fighters on the field
are all that is needed to fulfill this position.

If you are interested in applying for this wonderful position, please email
your application to the Marshallate Secretary at
secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org.

A decision will be made on April 1st.

--
In service to the stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez
512-585-4172

Self Print Authorization Cards are now available!
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1