[Ansteorra] Mark Your Calendars! Eflsea Defender is Coming!

April Gunter alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 4 08:47:08 PST 2014

Mark your calendars and plan to attend the Barony of Elfsea's 25th Elfsea Defender event!  Activities planned include chivalric, rapier and archery tournaments to determine the new Champions, A&S activities, a blacksmith shop, a subtlety competition, a Knighting (of one of Elfsea's very own!), and a feast!  Most importantly, we will host the investiture of Elfsea's next Baron and Baroness, HL Gerhart Wolfgang der Rote and HL Elspeth de
Stervlen!

There is plenty of space for camping, and Duke Gunthar has recruited individuals and a tavern to provide food onsite during the weekend.  Feast, following Court Saturday night, is available only through ACCEPS, so plan accordingly!

Where?  Sid Richardson Boy Scout Ranch, just outside of Bridgeport, TX
When?  Site opens at noon on Friday, April 4th and closes at 4pm on Sunday, April 6th.
How much?  Adults - $13, Children (6-15) - $6, Age 5 and under - Free, Family max - $39, Feast - $10/person

Well-mannered pets will be permitted as long as they are leashed.  Service animals are always welcome!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and please check out the event web page for additional information: http://elfsea.ansteorra.org/events/Defender2014/home.htm .  We look forward to seeing you there!

Countess Elizabeth Seale
Event Steward, Elfsea Defender