[Ansteorra] Sable Swap

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:11:09 PDT 2014

Now that the army has returned from war, this is the final call for
entrance into this, the fourth, round of the Sable Swap.

If you are interested, please complete the survey located at
https://www(dot)surveymonkey(dot)com/s/BH7SVSJ

I will close collections tomorrow at 10am so that I can begin assigning
artisans to their recipients.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me
(off-list) or join our group on the book of faces.  :)
--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman