[Ansteorra] Fw: Commanders' Crucible site rules

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Fri Mar 21 12:41:28 PDT 2014

Cross posting for Lord Coenred

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dave Goldie <missinglink at phulesgold.com>
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>; Barony of Bryn Gwlad <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 11:16 AM
Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] Commanders' Crucible site rules

To all god gentles who are planning to attend Commanders’ Crucible (which is everyone right?), I am putting the site rules out so there is as little confusion as possible.  Please pay special attention to the rules for fires.

1.            Ground fires are only allowed in pre-established fire rings.  All others must be in a raised and enclosed fire pit.
2.            No unattended fires.
3.            All solid fuel (wood, charcoal, etc) fires must have two (2) sources of fire suppression (water buckets, sand buckets, fire extinguishers)
4.            All trash must be hauled off site by the attendees.  There is a dumpster at the main gate of the Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area (BLORA) about a mile from the site.
5.            No cutting of live trees.  Dead wood on the ground may be used for fires.
6.            No swimming in the pond.

If we get placed under a burn ban, then obviously there will be no ground fires.  Thank you.

In Service,
Coenred
To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: