[Northkeep] delete, delete delete

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue May 22 09:26:49 PDT 2001

Officers meeting did go well, even though I felt we had to really focus to
stay on track.

Some made very clear points, that were a bit difficult to accept.

Things like, bb's come and bb's go, sigen and thorgrim were our first, but
not the last.  The possiblity of the stepping down had been a issue for the
past year.  The timing and circumstances may not have been very desirable,
but it is done.

Some things I heard made me uncomfortable to hear.  I did't like it,
but......things appear to be escalating and I would like to see everyone put
more focus into Castellan and move forward.

so as for me, the matter is closed and unless I see a sign in the subject
matter saying, unrelated topic I think i will just hit delete and keep
moving.

Maidenhair
...what if can not change what is....

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System