[Northkeep] fighter practice?

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Tue May 22 13:29:58 PDT 2001

Sir Balvin and other interested fighters,

None of the recent events have had any effect on when and where we have
fighter practice.
Wednesday night fighter practice is still at McClure Park, 7:30 PM till we
get done.  Saturday fighter practice is still at Woodward Park - 1130AM -
till we get done.

I'm not attending Steppes this weekend, so please feel free to meet me at the
park this Saturday.  Wednesday night is also still a go, we look forward to
seeing anyone who would like to attend.

your friendly, local knightmarshal kinda guy,
Alton