[Northkeep] Gate class

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Wed May 23 11:46:05 PDT 2001

Darn it - I knew I was forgetting something.  There will be a very brief
troll class at Northkeep's fighter practice tonight for those of you sitting
troll at Castellan who have not done it before.  If you can't make it
tonight I will probably do another one next Wednesday night before
populace - or maybe evening during populace (yes - it's that short!!!)  If
both of those times are bad for you then I will be available before your
troll shift to give you a briefing.  Sorry for the short notice!!!!!

Mercedes