[Northkeep] Shrek - wnat a good time!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat May 26 19:01:48 PDT 2001

We just had the best time seeing "Shrek" today! That is a real keeper! If you
weren't sure about seeing it, please do, it is so very entertaining. And, I
must say that the little donkey reminded us more than a little, of our Winnie
- big ears, short legs, sleeps with the feet up in the air, and talks all the
time!
And then we really took the plunge and went to the new Japanese restaurant,
"Little Tokyo". Had sushi and sashimi for the first time - felt like I was on
Iron Chef! Sure was good, and if you want to stretch your culinary habits, I
recommend it as well. I sure love a 3 day weekend, and I am very glad to be
home!
Anawyn