[Northkeep] Inkle Loom

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed May 30 23:35:18 PDT 2001

I will admit to starting with the easy (lazy) approach.  I am wanting to
get an inkle loom, more specifically for my 10 year old daughter Peg.  I
wanted to check here first in case someone has one hiding unused in a
closet that they would like to sell or if someone might have one that they
would be willing to loan us so she could see if she wanted to do this as a
long term thing.  We will be at Castellan this weekend and could get it
then, if so let me know by Friday morning so I can get money and some yarn
for her to start with at the event.

Susan the Curious