[Northkeep] books

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue May 15 01:10:46 PDT 2001

At 03:16 PM 5/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>June 1-3 for Castellan.
>
>I wonder what the percentage of SCA members *do* have
>an acurate catalogue of their libraries vs. the
>percentage mundane populace is?

The bigger question, is the relative size of the libraries.  I know
homeschoolers tend to have tons of books and it is very common within the
SCA, but the rest of the world...  I do know one homeschooler who has her
library of over 4000 books on a database.  I know I will never be that
organized, but figure I will have that many books.

Susan
who laughs when Peg wants a book we own, and when she can't find it
requests it on the computer from the library as opposed to searching the house.