[Northkeep] Castellan children's schedule

Emily Minier eminier at dollar.com
Wed May 16 05:28:04 PDT 2001

The current proposed children's schedule is as follows:

9:30a.m. - 10:30a.m. Jousting
10:30a.m. - 12:00p.m. Spear, Knife, and Axe
12:00p.m. - 1:30p.m. Lunch - All children must be signed out.
1:30p.m. - Sign in
2:00p.m. - 3:00p.m. Bardic
3:00p.m. - 5:00p.m. Archery

The children will recieve quests and will be given the opportunity to
complete them throughout the day. With feast beginning around 6:00pm, we
would like to have the quests turned in before 6:00pm.

Please remember if your children are going to be participating in Children's
Activities, they will have to be signed in and out by a Parent or Legal
Guardian.  We cannot allow older siblings to sign them in and out.

I'd also like to take this chance to once again thank those of you who have
donated prizes for Children's Castellan.  The list of items donated is
below.

Younger Age Group (6-11) - One Woven Belt, One Treasure Book, One Gargoyle
Figurine

Older Age Group (7-12) - One Woven Belt, One Archery Set, One Gargoyle
Figurine

There has also been either a  Treasure Chest Kit or a Bird House Kit
promised (It will not be assigned to an age group until it is received.)

Lastly, please be sure to purchase feast at Castellan this year.  We have a
wonderful menu planned and the Children of Northkeep will be preparing the
meal.

In Continuing Service to the Dream
~Adalia Nyx~

Emily Minier