[Northkeep] Farewell

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 08:16:33 PDT 2001

I know that the boys and I are relatively newcomers to
the game, but I want you to know that while we've been
playing, the two of you have exemplified to us what a
Baron and Baroness is.  In my opinion, you have been
generous and gracious in your dealings with the
Barony, and I agree with Xenos, you have both been the
Rock of our Barony.  I hope that you will continue to
play and that you can again find the joy of this game.

Marta