[Northkeep] Kid's Feast stuff!! AGAIN

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Fri May 25 17:47:11 PDT 2001

  We will be having a short meeting Sunday, May 27th at 4:00 ish at 8011 S.
Toledo.
   The phone # there is 492-9244 please do NOT call before Sat. evening. If
you must contact me before then please call 261-9961 this is my cell phone
and it WILL be on.
    This meeting is for the children working on Feast ONLY.  If you have not
spoken with me about this before now, I am sorry ... the spaces appear to all
be filled.  But thank you for the interest and for sure next time :-)

                                                                       In
Service,
                                                                        Lady
Elisabeth de Calais