[Northkeep] NEED INFO TODAY PLEASE

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat May 26 15:27:31 PDT 2001

We're at Will Rogers in Cleveland - I think you have been there before, but
take 244 through Sand Springs, over the river bridge - when you come to the
Cleveland exit, get off the highway there, turn right. You will be heading to
Cleveland.  At the FIRST stoplight, just at the beginning of the town, turn
left ( should be some SCA signs there too). Keep going, it is about 2 miles,
2nd big hill has the Will Rogers Boy Scout Ranch sign on your right, along
with more SCA signs.
It's a big place - I bet you can find a spot for that monster tent of yours!
See You and the rest of the crew there~
Anawyn