[Northkeep] Me see you have boom-boom stick...Bye-Bye

Riney, Loralei Loralei.Riney at bannerhealth.com
Mon May 14 15:18:51 PDT 2001

Or, as I tried one time.....hours and hours of work on my part...I tried to
catalogue my music ( just the sheet music, songbooks and downloaded chords
lyrics etc...) I gave up when the first draft was like over 150 pagers long.

I had already figured I didn't stand a chance to do the books in the
house....

lann

Quoting Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com>:
> ahh, teaches me to read the rest of my email before
> responding to anything... yes, having a catalogue of
> what you have is very very important...

Conversely, most people -don't- catalog their home libraries :)
They just accrete collections of books, and try and remember what's
where.  My index of what I own is in my head, and is right about
half the time.