[Northkeep] Farewell

Xenos Makellares Xenos at crazedcamel.com
Thu May 17 22:34:33 PDT 2001

I myself am in shock.  I have come to see their Excellencies as great
people, the rocks of this great barony.  With all of the turmoil I read
about back in AnTir with different Baronial selections, I was glad that it
was so steady here. I guess I was real wrong.

Your Excellencies, as you well know, I am new here to Northkeep and in that
short time I have gained a lot of respect for the two of you.  I am so sorry
that this has happened. I offer my support and wish that you do continue
playing once you find again what makes you enjoy out great game.

In Service to Northkeep and the Dream,
I remain,
Lord Xenos Makellares, MC