[Northkeep] What Now?

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Fri May 18 06:39:34 PDT 2001

I agree with you Robert. Vivat!

Nadine

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sent: Fri, 18 May 2001 02:06:04 EDT
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] What Now?

Greetings

       This is going to be hard.  Short of having
people die this is about as
bad a thing as can happen to a Barony.  People
are going to be very angry.  I
know I am.  My first reaction was to say "The
Hell with it" and walk away.
I'm sure that a lot of other people feel the
same.  Please Don't, we need
you.  This Barony has given me too much for me to
turn away in it's time of
need.
       Ian.  I can't imagine how you must be
feeling right now.  The burden
of leading us through this is going to fall
largely on your shoulders.  I
know that you can do it.  I hope that you know
that you can do it.  You have
my full support.  I'll help you in any way I can.
       We like to say that Northkeep is the
Greatest Barony in the Known
World.  That's easy to say in the good
times.  But it's the bad times that
show our true character.  Everyone is going to be
watching to see how we deal
with this.  It's time to show Ansteorra that we
really are as good as we
think we are.
       This could hardly have happened at a worse
time.  We have an event to
run in two weeks.  We have a Crown coming to
visit that I expect that most of
the barony is going to be very angry
with.  Though we are hurting we have
guests coming.  Let's pull together and see to it
that they have a good time.

       Northkeep is the Greatest Barony in the
Known World.  It's time to
prove it.