[Northkeep] Farewell

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Fri May 18 14:20:40 PDT 2001

Your Excellencies,

As Northkeep's first Provost, I stood behind you, literally, when you took
up the baronial coronets. I stand behind you now, for I believe you led us
well.  You have my deep admiration.  Please continue to play in the Society,
we would miss you greatly.

I envisioned your passing down the coronets someday under happier
circumstances.  Your stepping down would have been as glorious as your
investiture.  (For ALL things in NORTHKEEP are done very very well.) Your
successors have a lot to live up to.

Regards,

HL. Therese Maria Giovanni