[Northkeep] Castellan Planning Meeting

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Fri May 18 14:37:05 PDT 2001

We will have a Castellan Planning meeting Sunday at 2:00 PM just before
Officers meeting at Hicks Park on 33rd and Mingo.  Anyone who is running any
of the activites is requested to please attend.

Robert

I have been told that there will only be youth rapier at Castellan if I plan
something since Zahava had to relinquish her office.  Unfortunately, I will
be unable to attend the planning meeting.  Would it be possible to schedule
a youth tourney in conjunction with the new fighters tourney on Sunday?

(BTW  Thank you for including the Raptor's torchlight tourney on the
schedule.)

HL. Therese Maria Giovanni
NR Youth Rapier Marshal