[Northkeep] Re: Thorgrim and Sigen Issue

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 00:39:55 PDT 2001

Ian and Kelandra,
Hi, sorry I couldn't be there today.  I have a few things to ask:

1.  Is everything as regarding the event covered?

2.  I'm tired of the rumors and conjecture.  What happened?  Can you
tell me why they were removed?  Or do I need to ask them?  I can Email
them if that's what's required but, as much as they've been through I'd
hate to bother them further.

3.  Regardless whether they were removed for good or ill, would it be
appropriate for Baronial members to wear say a black armband as a show
of grieving or would that be too offensive his majesty?

4.  Yes, I realize the following is none of my business, but, Seeing as
(is it one or both of you that holds a cornerstone? . . . I forget.)
Merrik has dishonored himself in this fashion would it be possible for
the holders of the cornerstone to officially oust him from their ranks?
 I don't want his membership to sully you!

5.  Lastly, tell me what you need from us.  We're here for you mates.

-Belle