[Northkeep] Tamberlin

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 12:25:38 PDT 2001

We broke down on the side of the rode in the middle of
nowhere.  Metalic grinding noises coming from the
engine at 2 am are never a good thing.

Tamberlin

--- Lady Julienne de Lion <ladyjulienne at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> --
> what happened on your way back? i hope to see you at
> castellan.

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."