[Northkeep] SCA IRC Chat

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 19:40:09 PDT 2001

There IS an SCA IRC chat room..altho off hand I dont
remember the name (I dont use IRC chat very often)
Also, there is a yahoo SCA chat nearly everynyte
(Mon-Thur) from around 8pm-?? central tyme called SCA
chat 1  I know, its odd hours, but it has to be opened
& maintained in order to use the room (We are TRYIN to
get yahoo to make it permanent) But, newayz, I'll try
to fynd the lynk to the IRC one again..I have it here
somewhere. Slainte! ~*Muirenn*~