[Sca-cooks] kneeling

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Jan 7 14:34:26 PST 2008

At 10:58 AM 1/7/2008, you wrote:

>This is the Amalric of Amalric and Kia?

Yup. The same. :-)

>  Wonderful folk!  I have a picture of me leading him to a giant
> cooler filled with beers, etc and he is a** over head into it.  At
> that same event he came over to our (then) Baron, Temur (who opens
> beverages with a stainless steel band he wears on his wrist but it
> hidden by his garb) and we died laughing when Amalric was telling
> how he tried and tried but just could not get the hang of opening
> bottles with his fingernails.

I have a picture of him at a birthday party last year (he and Regina
say the same birthday, different year) with a birthday tiara on his
head- trimmed with sparkly pink marabou. I call it his 'Princess
Sparkle Pony' look. :-D

I managed to shock him at an event a couple of years back, by serving
up a cheesecake (Digby's) in camp- baked fresh on site and topped
with blackberries that James and I had picked that afternoon, on the
far side of the parking lot. The hard part is keeping him out of the
way when I'm cooking!

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore