[Sca-cooks] Bread Yeasts

Kimberly Vallance tibbles74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:48:03 PST 2008

I can understand why there are no recipies for bread and the like
really, as the cook books make sense to me because I was raised with
this is how you do it... well how much pepper grandma... oh well enough.
LOL reading some of these recipes is like talking to my grandmother.
I just fail at pastry crusts and finding things that are not yeast
packets =)