[Sca-cooks] A&S Display

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 24 09:24:01 PST 2008

>> If so, would it be possible to get an electronic copy?
> I'm not sure. I think Elizabeth has everything on file and I'm
updating my documentation. But it's quite large, almost a small
book now and has color photgraphs of the process. She might
pop in and say whether or not sending electronic copies is
feasible.

  The files are too big at this point to share and are separated into sections.  After Kingdom A&S, it may be possible to put together a smaller version of the documentation (sans pictures, unfortunately).  Currently, a scanned version is going to run at least 8-9MG.  It's a big 'un.

  Elizabeth