[Sca-cooks] Food Handling Certificate

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Mar 21 19:36:30 PDT 2008

Try your local gov. website for times and fees. In my town in MO it is a one
evening class where you take the test after the movie and the cost was $10
Maybe these might help,
http://www.co.marin.ca.us/depts/CD/main/comdev/ehs/html/certified_food_handl
er_law.html

http://tinyurl.com/yq4fm8

http://www.lapublichealth.org/eh/fhgde/CERT.HTM

Usually it doesn't break the bank to get one as all restuarant workers that
handle food MUST have one, even McD's crew. Actually everyone that works at
McD's has to have one, even the lobby guy.

As for missing "Lost" (tape malfunction shut off after Ben's daughter stood
up to say she was Ben's daughter so that she wouldn't get shot. :P) That all
depends on when the class is scheduled.