[Al-Nijm] bellydance and drumming workshop in Beaumont Jan 29/30 2011

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 08:21:46 PDT 2010

I don't know if anybody else is interested in this but Kitana Bellydance in Beaumont is putting on a dance/drumming workshop and show in January 2011 (the 29th and 30th)

it features tribal dance and zambra mora with Silvia Salamanca (Urban Gypsy, Shunyata) and a drum jam and workshop with Ken Knezick (Gypsy Dance Theater)

details are here:  http://kitanabellydance.com/5.html

I'm planning on signing up next payday as an early birthday present to myself :-)

regards,
Simone