[Al-Nijm] Al-Nijm Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Vickie asiya_bint_mikhail at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 13:50:16 PDT 2010

Have you looked at this site? Dar Anahita is a site I have used and recommended
for garb info.

http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/courtyard.html

Also the Customer's Manifesto has links to several different pages, middle
eastern is about half way down the page under "Regional".  I have used this site
too.

http://www.costumes.org/history/100pages/medievalinks.htm

Anyway these might be a good place to start looking for info,

Mistress Asiya (formerly Arastya)
Vickie Bratcher
www.kingdom-kreations.com