[Ansteorra-announce] Er deputy and Northern Regional Seneschal

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Wed Jul 4 11:09:52 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the great kingdom of Ansteorra. I hope all is well with you
this fourth of July weekend.
I would like to thank all who applied to be my ER deputy. After making some
hard decisions, I have decided that Mistress Clarissa di Firenzie will
become my ER Deputy effective at coronation.

I would also like to thank those who applied for northern regional
Seneschal. After careful consideration I am appointing Mistress Stasya
Mikhailovna Donskoi (Stasya) as the next Northern Regional Seneschal
effective coronation.

Please give those two new officers your every support and advice.

Thank you all

Master Richard Fairbourne
Kingdom Seneschal

In Service to the Dream